We are looking for someone who enjoys technology and its application in a business area. You will be called upon to participate in calls for identification of needs, design sessions, development of configuration best practices and strategies for our CRM projects.
- Support existing clients in providing solutions their business needs in the context of CRM projects and maintain a relationship of collaboration and trust with them.
- Ensure adherence of CRM configuration best practices in their projects
- Ensure adherence to agile delivery best practices
- Deliver business requirements following agile best practices
- Perform CRM configuration including fields, relationships, views, dashboards, workflows and processes, security architecture, SLA management, case routing, customer journeys.
- Assist in performing system demos for sales or support
- Documentation and Training to end users
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, administration or equivalent.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar position
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with configuring or implementing one or more of the following CRMs: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, SugarCRM and Creatio
- 3 CRM certifications
- CBAP certification (desirable)
- Experience in an agile environment, an asset;
- Good oral and written communication skills in French and English
- Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence
- Be structured, organized and have a good sense of priorities.
Looking forward to hearing from you!