Dynamics 365 Consultant
We are looking for a techno-functional consultant who enjoys technology and its application in a business area with a specialisation in Dynamics365. You will be called upon to participate in calls for identification of needs, design sessions, configuration best practices, development approach and implementation strategies for our CRM projects.
- Support existing clients in providing solutions to their business needs in the context of CRM projects and maintain a relationship of collaboration and trust with them.
- Ensure the client requirements are analyzed, documented, and designed into technical requirements (user stories)
- Create release plan/CRM roadmap for the project with detailed functionalities
- Understand and lead integration capabilities such as APIs, middleware, etc.
- Lead CRM solution design including ERD creation and implementation
- Execute projects using agile best practices
- Support development team during the implementation of CRM project
- Validation of test cases for the requirements
- Coach and mentor junior/intermediate BAs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or management and/or software engineering.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar position.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience with working on one or more of the following CRMs: Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, SugarCRM
- A minimum 4 Dynamics 365 implementations
- Strong knowledge of best practices and documentation in business analysis.
- Dynamics CRM certifications is an asset.
- Must have the mobility of travelling.
- Experience in an agile environment, an asset
- Knowledge of SSRS and SSIS is an asset
- Experience with Power Platform more specifically PowerApps
- Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience writing plugins is an asset
- Experience with scripting in Dynamics is an asset
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and French
- Be structured, organized, and have a good sense of priorities.
Looking forward to speaking with you!